Matia M. Mathews
Freedom Years members enjoy special banking benefits, endless travel opportunities, invitations to special member-only events, seminars, and discounts to merchants. It's so much more than banking. It's a relationship, confidence, and life-long memories.
Freedom Years is our way of saying thank you for being a great customer. This program is for people age 50+ and offers exceptional benefits and many conveniences.
- Free select style of checks
- Free Money Orders and Official Checks
- Complimentary Notary Service
- Free Limited Personal Photo Copies
- Free Small Safe Deposit Box (subject to availability)
or 25% discount on larger sizes
- Personalized Estate Planning Conference with Trust Officer
- Free Investment Analysis
- No Annual Fee Visa Credit Card (with qualified credit)
- Direct Deposit Available
- Courtesy Overdraft Protection
- Free Visa Check Card
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Telebank
- Free Mobile Banking
To Qualify for Membership
- Age 50 or better
- Minimum $10,000 on deposit in any combination of accounts or a relationship with our Trust & Investment Services
View your Current Freedom Years Insider!
- Freedom Years Insider
Freedom Years Links
- Freedom Years Rewards Card – Use your Freedom Years Rewards Card and receive discounts at any of the participating merchants.
- Merchant Discounts and Special Offers – Over 1,000 merchants throughout Ohio offer discounts and special deals on products and services to our Freedom Years Members. Click the Merchant Directory button to use our interactive list.
- Vacations and Getaways – Join us for exciting day trips and extended vacations at group rates. Let us take care of the details so you can enjoy your vacation even more!
- Freedom Years Adventure Series – Looking for adventure? Freedom Years offers you the opportunity to explore exciting destinations both near and far.
- Educational Opportunities – Learn something new or get answers to your questions about topics ranging from retirement planning to the latest computer and digital technology.
- Lost Key Protection – Let us know if you lose your Freedom Years key chain. If it is returned to us, we will forward it to you.
- Calendar of Events/Freedom Years Insider – Stay informed about upcoming vacations, concerts, shows, parties, seminars, and other local events. You may receive your calendar by mail or e-mail, you decide.
For more details about our Freedom Years Program, call 740.399.5132 or 800.837.5266 or email FKfreedomYears@FirstKnox.com.